The Enemy hates for believers to have strong prayer lives. Why? Our victory, effectiveness, and fruitfulness in the Christian life are directly related to the quality of the time we spend with God. That’s why it’s so important we learn what the Bible says about prayer.
In this message, Dr. Stanley uses Ephesians 6:10-24 to explain:
- How to pray without ceasing
- The importance of asking for specific things
- How to intercede for others effectively
- When to set aside time dedicated to prayer
- How to make the best use of a prayer journal
- What it means to pray in the Spirit
- The ways Satan tries to interfere with our prayer times
- How to persevere in prayer
Listening to this message will reveal the spiritual challenges associated with prayer as well as give you practical tips for ordering your prayer life.
This sermon is part of the series “Discovering Our True Identity.”